ABI Estates Private Limited recognizes the importance of maintaining your privacy.
We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us. www.abigroups.co.in is the property of ABI Estates Private Limited.
Information we collect :
- 1. Contact information : We might collect your name, email, mobile number on our website or on our social media page for reaching out to you to promote our brand and projects.
- 2.The information you post : We collect information that you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to the website or social media page of the website.
- 3.Banking Details : We NEVER collect your banking details (account number, debit card number, debit card expiry date, credit card number, credit card expiry date, e-wallet details or any other banking transaction details) on our website.
- 4.Payment and billing information : Payment and billing information shall be via Demand draft, Cheque, Online transfers through NEFT/RTGS/SWIFT vide invoice number.
Information through in different ways :
- 1. We collect information directly from you when you subscribe to a newsletter on our website or on our social media page. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through the contact page on our website.
- 2. We collect information from you passively. We might use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Facebook Pixels, Heatmap codes, LinkedIn tracking tools, Twitter tracking tools, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- 3. We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you based on privacy settings that you had set on social media account. This could include your name, mobile number, email address and location.
Use of your personal information :
- We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a newsletter subscription or for other promotional/ transactional purposes.
- We use the information to respond to your requests or questions.
- We use the information to improve our website content and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use the information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and services better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes. We may use the information to protect our firm, our website, our customer audience.
- We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions and/or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Information sharing with third-parties :
- We do not sell your personal information to any third-party unless if the third-party performs services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our digital marketing, online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will obtain your explicit consent from you before we do this.
Email Opt-Out :
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com
It may take about ten (10) days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Third-Party Sites :
Grievance Redressal :
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns,
you can also email us at
Updates to this policy :
we may change our privacy practices. We will notify you of any material changes to
this policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website.
Please check our site periodically for updates.
If you choose to visit the website, your visit and any dispute over privacy are
any disputes arising under this Policy shall be governed by the laws of
India and in the Hon’ble Courts of Chennai, India jurisdiction only.